What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
My new parts showed up thanks @Jimbo
e93a2fb83bda038512a6bdec3509f4ec.jpg

That was fast!!

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Today I installed e-track down each side of my bed by attaching them to the bed rail mounts that @602Raptor thought up. I eventually plan to put Quick Fist clamps (just ordered them today) on to hold the shovel, jack handle, tire iron, etc. For now just using assorted straps to hold them in place. I also mounted my 10b co2 bottle in a Kidde bracket on an angled floor mount that @RaptorBri was nice enough to let me have. I also installed eyelets into the tailgate end of the box to hook a strap to stop the bed from spreading when off-roading. I got pictures but for some reason I cannot get any to download onto here anymore. I will try again tomorrow night after a reboot of the computer.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Today I installed e-track down each side of my bed by attaching them to the bed rail mounts that @602Raptor thought up. I eventually plan to put Quick Fist clamps (just ordered them today) on to hold the shovel, jack handle, tire iron, etc. For now just using assorted straps to hold them in place. I also mounted my 10b co2 bottle in a Kidde bracket on an angled floor mount that @RaptorBri was nice enough to let me have. I also installed eyelets into the tailgate end of the box to hook a strap to stop the bed from spreading when off-roading. I got pictures but for some reason I cannot get any to download onto here anymore. I will try again tomorrow night after a reboot of the computer.

Uploading pics has been troublesome for me too. Try either resizing them to be much smaller, or upload one at a time in the Manage Attachments window, once they are all loaded, then you can insert them all into one post.

-Dan

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be hauling feed in a couple of weeks so I'll try tow mode then.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Thanks man! I took the opportunity to hit the shocks with a little Adams buttery wax.