What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood me. That was more an FYI than telling you I'm worried or asking your permission. ROFLJest. I think I read you like a 7" tall ****...that doesn't mean shit to my keyboard! :hidesbehindsofa:

Talk about taking something the wrong way dude. I was playfully saying that I would like if your truck looks similar to mine in the looks department. You guys are ****** gay as ****. Are you threatened because I am 6'7". Is that somehow a bad thing?!? Oooooo.....kaaaaay

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

I'd rather have an X5 than a stock suspension Raptor :ROFLJest:

Not me...not at all. I would at least want to OWN a raptor to be hanging around a raptor forum

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk about taking something the wrong way dude. I was playfully saying that I would like if your truck looks similar to mine in the looks department. You guys are ****** gay as ****. Are you threatened because I am 6'7". Is that somehow a bad thing?!? Oooooo.....kaaaaay

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Not me...not at all. I would at least want to OWN a raptor to be hanging around a raptor forum

I'm just ******* with you brother! I knew what you meant. Thought our relationship was to that point...I'll go back to keeping my hands on top of the clothes. ROFLJest

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score

I'm not scared of you. I know you're a big softie, most of you guys are!

Nah, I gotta hang around, stir the pot, sell you a stage 4, and rag on these Gen II nutswingers.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Gotta pay to play. Want to drive like the big dogs, pony up. I'll be waiting.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

7" tall is right, tiny little bitch.

Says the guy with the X5 [emoji8]

#whatareicons

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

I'd rather have an X5 than a stock suspension Raptor :ROFLJest:

Gay

#whatareicons

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
d5d3c4929571a3592e87337fd04672df.jpg