What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm doing silver. I see you did clear on top...I didn't buy any clear so hopefully this holds up. I bought dip coat to apply every wash.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm doing silver. I see you did clear on top...I didn't buy any clear so hopefully this holds up. I bought dip coat to apply every wash.

How's the match? You can always do clear later. I think it just helps protect it really. Never used that. Just the scrub brush and pressure washer at the local car wash.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's the match? You can always do clear later. I think it just helps protect it really. Never used that. Just the scrub brush and pressure washer at the local car wash.

Haven't sprayed them yet. A guy on here gave me the idea. I'll paint them down the road if I really like it...linex if not.

RaptorBob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took off my HRE wheels to sell them because i need a dd :'(

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Oooo and got my new side exits on

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Always a thrill

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Good idea

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked up a couple of cans of Fluid Film, for those of you from Canada, this is available at Canadian Tire for about $15/can, coated my new shocks and springs, plus did the rear end and frame nearby, that pretty much used up both cans. I wiped the shocks down afterwards so that there isn't too much of a film on them as it seemed a bit yellowish. I will let it dry in the garage all week and then I am heading through the salted mountain roads this coming weekend and will report back to the condition as I will be pressure washing these areas when I get back.

image1 (2).jpg

image2 (2).jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg