What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How was the install? I'm putting mine on this weekend along with a set of Deavers. I don't have any help so I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to get the springs on but I'm sure as hell gonna try.

The bump stop kit was pretty straight forward, once I gave up actually trying to remove the U-bolt nuts and decided to cut them off it went a lot quicker, haha. I didn't have a 1-1/8 wrench laying around so I had to run out and get one but other than that it went on without a hitch.
I didn't change out the rear leafs so I can't comment on that, I did the "replace-a-leaf" thing last year and have been pretty happy with it.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rear leafs aren't horrible. It's possible but you need some massive jack stands or a lift to get the truck high enough to get them out.

You need to support the frame, I used some 6 Ton stands I got from harbor freight and used the tow hooks. Then used some standard floor jacks for the axel and the floor jack to lift the leafs up to axel height. Sadly I've done this three times thanks to national spring quality.

It's possible but it will suck and used all hand tools. It's much easier with another person

Buckeyesvtraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a @Bulletnjm and forgot to close my rear slider yesterday and it decided to rain last night. And since I have a tool box the rain hit the top of that and splashed into the truck. Luckily it didn't make it to the carpet but the material on the back of the seat is pretty wet and the top of the seats. Guess I'll be setting up fans tonight when I get home to dry it out. :emotions122:

Shit that's nothing. Three weeks ago I forgot to close my sunroof and the next day I had over an inch of water in the cup holders. Had to take apart most of the interior to get all the water out. Fing sucked. Put it in the garage with a fan over night and everything's fine.

First time I ever did something so stupid like this.

JoshLEO137

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At 54000 miles finally got my shocks serviced by raptorkustomz. Rory did an awesome job. Had them mid perched and back within a few days. He explains everything hes doing and even sends back the old seals.

He is way more than qualified and his passion for what he does shows.

Make sure you dont lets ups put packing peanuts in there.

What was the shipping cost?

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rear leafs aren't horrible. It's possible but you need some massive jack stands or a lift to get the truck high enough to get them out.

You need to support the frame, I used some 6 Ton stands I got from harbor freight and used the tow hooks. Then used some standard floor jacks for the axel and the floor jack to lift the leafs up to axel height. Sadly I've done this three times thanks to national spring quality.

It's possible but it will suck and used all hand tools. It's much easier with another person

I'm sure going to try my best. I have 4- 6 ton jack stands that can go 25" high and a 4 ton floor jack so I'm hoping that will do. Plus I bought a bunch of air tools and a new torque wrench to make it easier. For what I spent on tools I probably could have paid somebody three times to install them for me but I think doing it yourself is more satisfying. I probably wont be saying that tomorrow between cursing and throwing shit around my garage though. Lol. I could fly you out to give me a hand since you've done so many. Lol.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it to the gym, drove it home. Getting ready to drive it to work and park it for 12 hours, then drive it home in the morning...

Urban assault raptor this week... Sigh.

Need some mods and an excuse to use it.