What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed Blackvue DR650GW-2CH with Power Magic Pro
(Provided installation pictures on another thread in this Forum)
Installed RetraxPro MX (Thanks to Truck Mods)
Ordered Nav-TV (Thanks to The Car Stereo Company)

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mid Perch. Had Les Schwab do it. About 5 minutes after the took it back they drove some old ladies jeep in to the side of the building. Super confidence builder right there. They were also confused because they couldn't find the threads on the shock body.... Another confidence builder. I was assured that they had done this before (having not seen a raptor around here with it done I kinda thought different).. In the end with some couching they got it done. The Ring and collar were corroded as hell.

I know someone's gonna ask.. so here :D

2KZNT7U.jpg

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
11069943_10206581646720728_5460067679101537089_n_zpstav5rjty.jpg

Took it out to an area where the Special Warfare Group is known to train some of their people in use of the sand buggy and specialized hummers. It was pretty legit!

That is one good looking truck!

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well - the tires were rubbing the UCA's so I put 1 1/2" spacers on them. That set them further out and at partial turn, they were rubbing the fenders hard. At full turn, they were mashing the inner liners. I think getting 3.0 shocks up front and Glassworks fenders will make it possible to use the 37's, but I may stick with a more aggressive 35" tire and keep the gap for offroading.

RubyRed I'm not sure if you were already told this but you can run your 37's with no spacers with out them rubbing your UCA.

I had the same problem until I converted my wheels to true beadlock.

I am running 37' Nitto Trail Grapplers with large side lugs on my stock wheels with the ford racing true beadlock rings and stock fenders for now until I install my fiber works fenders.

By converting your factory wheels to true beadlock it will move your outer tire bead out about 1/2" and move the inner sidewall out giving you the space you need to clear your UCA.