What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Became part of the cool kids club!

0E671669-7CE4-4125-895F-9B40BE492FD0_zpseyuokuhe.png

Love the pic!

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, im looking to put a black ford emblem on the tailgate of my black SCREW. Is the mod easy to do? Does the emblem just pop off and on? I've been looking on ebay for a black emblem but seem to have trouble finding one like this.

You could just get a decal:

6207365135e452c6eb56d7e57a3c4ae0.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

Hey guys, im looking to put a black ford emblem on the tailgate of my black SCREW. Is the mod easy to do? Does the emblem just pop off and on? I've been looking on ebay for a black emblem but seem to have trouble finding one like this.

Very easy to replace. Do not try to pry it off from the top or sides. At the bottom there is a small hole and use that, it should pop right off with no damage. There is two screws holding it on the tailgate. Once removed you can put the replacement on.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Go to customtrucksolutions.com Very good quality work and he will customize ANY WAY you want. Even if you don't see an example of what you want, email him and he will do it for you. I had him do a custom job for me and was VERY happy. Like the other guys said, it's an easy take off and install. Just get a skinny screw driver and find the little opening under the emblem. Put the screw driver in as much as possible into that hole (that's what she said) to get leverage to pop the emblem out of the housing. That's the only "hard" part cause you don't want to crack the original emblem (if done carefully, you won't).

14truckie

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Here is mine from custom truck solutions. Could not be happier. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428531065.658966.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImageUploadedByTapatalk1428531207.875267.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

Installed bed rack with 5 VisionX 6.7" lights, 2 Rigid side lights and 2 Rigid amber rear facing lights. Wired all lights into new relay.

How are the side lights mounted? Was there a tab or are you using the rigid brackets? I don't see the rear lights?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How are the side lights mounted? Was there a tab or are you using the rigid brackets? I don't see the rear lights?

I welded a total of 7 new tabs on the rack before I applied bed coating to it. The rear facing lights were off in this pic - doing some adjusting to those. The Rigids are mounted to the tabs with the Rigid brackets......