What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JWell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the Platinum charcoal leather console lid. Absolutely love it, this is what a console lid for a 60k truck looks like!

014.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

019.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

How much did that run you?

forumx2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my Airaid CAI with aFe Stage 2 and plasti-dipped my side mirror reflectors. Oh and washed the beast. Still waiting on my tune from SVC...

Attachments

• IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 139

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Very nice. Those are bright. Where did you pick them up?

Drive Bright...

LED Puddle Light Pack – Bright TRAX – V4 EXTREME

Up until recently (about a month I guess) you could swap your current puddle lamps for LED puddle lamps. I think the cost was bout $60 with the core swap. I really didn't feel like buying a replacing LED bulb either because you had to cut the lens out and reseal it.

Plus these LED's are much brighter and they give you two free license plate LED lights...

Last edited:

Myfx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drive Bright...

LED Puddle Light Pack – Bright TRAX – V4 EXTREME

Up until recently (about a month I guess) you could swap your current puddle lamps for LED puddle lamps. I think the cost was bout $60 with the core swap. I really didn't feel like buying a replacing LED bulb either because you had to cut lens out and reseal it.

Plus these LED's are much brighter and they give you two free license plate LED lights...

Perfect, thanks... Order placed

Last edited:

sombra

Reaction score
@sombra. May I ask who supplies the leather centre console lid?

It took sheer determination on my part to locate the lid...really. A couple of weeks ago I ordered one from a Texas parts store online. It was due to arrive 3 days later. Tracking showed receiving it, and then nothing, just died. I contacted USPS and they told me they didn't know where it was. I spoke with the parts dealer, they said it must be lost by USPS. I question if it ever shipped in the first place.

Anyway, everywhere I found one online that showed in stock I called to confirm in stock. When I spoke with them they did not have it in stock. The part is on backorder from Ford. Finally a Vegas parts dealer told me 3 Ford dealerships that showed the part in stock. The first one I called wanted full MSRP and then when I asked if he had it in stock, ready to ship, he said no but he could get it. WTH?

Finally found one at a Georgia Ford dealer and he sold it to me shipped for about $100 under msrp. Not gonna lie to you, I wanted this mod bad, to the tune of $370.

Bob Chapman Ford in Ohio is supposed to have one, they were next on my list. A good Ford dealer or parts store should be able to tell you who has one in stock. And don't forget, just because it shows in stock online doesn't mean it is in stock, call and confirm first.

024.jpg
[/url][/IMG]