What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nowplaying

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my VisionX lights up front. Now I'm waiting for my WSI light bar to arrived so I can install 6 more lights up top.
avane7ar.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had custom airbags installed, actually, my truck was used for r&d to develop a trailer tow air bag kit that doesn't effect suspension travel.

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I know Mr Murray really well and he is a.) annoyed that his face is on cars b.) confused why his face is on cads

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

bypassed 2 km of traffic by flinging a right offroad through the desert to the connecting road - cant miss an opportunity haha

That sounds illegal

Scott13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my Dad for his first ride in my Raptor... Don't think he'll forget it esp since he about hit his head on the roof after one of the jumps lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
40" lightbar and light cannons on hood mounts
emuzuju2.jpg
e3yte8y8.jpg

y7e5ubuv.jpg
u3yvyjaz.jpg

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
FOR NOW!

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally installed my Tailgate Assist and Ford door sills. These are definitely great mods for the money.

I am very happy with the results. It was too dark after I finished to take any pictures.