What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you take a moment to get a before & after photo of your suspension at full droop? Every single Deaver installation video seems to forget that. They ALL want to know how much higher it sits; I want to know how much travel you gained from the 11.2" factory springs.

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you take a moment to get a before & after photo of your suspension at full droop? Every single Deaver installation video seems to forget that. They ALL want to know how much higher it sits; I want to know how much travel you gained from the 11.2" factory springs.
good idea! Will do.

with shocks on and off.

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
Anyone else running these wires and know if they are available in singles? I can’t even find the brand for sale and I have no idea where they originally came from. View attachment 447897
Finally found a phone number, called and all I have to do is send a picture showing the length of the wire I need and they will send me a new one.

Two brothers bought the business and are building it up. They specialize in wiring across all electrical platforms where interference would be no bueno.