What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I changed states with my registration and it was not as expensive as I expected because I waited until the new year, which means my truck is a year older and apparently a lot less valuable. I’m thankful. And when I renew it will only be fees. Now I’m waiting for my actual tag. View attachment 443039
I'm not looking forward to paying property taxes when we move back to SC.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Mine is exactly the same
View attachment 443094
and @WNCHSTR96 I guess im more concerned with how the left most bolt looks bent and in contact with the bucket.
I have a clunk noise and I compared both sides last night, seeing they looked the same. Then I got to looking at the picture and noticed that bolt was funky.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_4926.jpeg
    IMG_4926.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 12

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess im more concerned with how the left most bolt looks bent and in contact with the bucket.
I have a clunk noise and I compared both sides last night, seeing they looked the same. Then I got to looking at the picture and noticed that bolt was funky.
In that case you may have your spring off center then it twisted a little when it was put up in the bucket. I’m not sure how to check for that though.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
and @WNCHSTR96 I guess im more concerned with how the left most bolt looks bent and in contact with the bucket.
I see what you are saying, hard to really tell for sure with the picture. Maybe look at more closely and see if you can see it's bent.