What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the truck checked out after I thought I had an IWE vacuum issue. Goes away in 4WD and replaced the valve but it didn't stop grinding in 2WD. Shop said my drivers side hub is bad. Less than 2 days on Geisers and it goes out but also 83K miles. The passenger side better last another year! So new hub, brake flush and stainless lines, power steering flush and then I get it back tomorrow so I can do Alcan leafs, diff cover and outer tie rods on Saturday.

Not fun driving around town in 4WD high having to swap to 2WD on uturns and parking spots. Also its taking forever to go from 4WD to 2WD. TCase motor needs replacing? Add it to the list...

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Maybe I’m stupid, but who’s out here rebuilding oil pumps? Especially on a ford where going to a melling is always the best option.
No. The wrong part was in the box(axle shaft bearings were what I ordered). I didn’t take a pic. I sent them back and I just got the correct one. The wrong part was like this…see how they are an exact replacement 1704319919121.png

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
No. The wrong part was in the box. I didn’t take a pic. I sent them back and I just got the correct one. The wrong part was like this…see how they are an exact replacement View attachment 439164
Yeah i was just wondering why they stock the oil pump bearings anyways, since I thought generally you just replace the whole pump.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Sarcasm; “The wrong part was like this…see how they are an exact replacement”. Maybe I was not clear enough; the original set were the correct boxes and part numbers for the shaft bearings, however one had an oil bearing inside, misplaced previously or the parts/warehouse technician expert didn’t know the difference or lazy.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Sarcasm; “The wrong part was like this…see how they are an exact replacement”. Maybe I was not clear enough; the original set were the correct boxes and part numbers for the shaft bearings, however one had an oil bearing inside, misplaced previously or the parts/warehouse technician expert didn’t know the difference or lazy.
Ah, sorry lol I’m an idiot