What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really a "What did you do to your Raptor today" post but I recently acquired a pair of really clean and crispy set of night vision image intensifier tubes to swap into my Mod3b Manual Gain Night Vision Goggles.

The Omni-VII tubes were fine, but I can get a bit more low light performance with the new tubes so I don't crash the Raptor when driving under extremely dark conditions.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Not really a "What did you do to your Raptor today" post but I recently acquired a pair of really clean and crispy set of night vision image intensifier tubes to swap into my Mod3b Manual Gain Night Vision Goggles.

The Omni-VII tubes were fine, but I can get a bit more low light performance with the new tubes so I don't crash the Raptor when driving under extremely dark conditions.
Sweet. Id love to get some nv !!

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I too have stolen from Dermo.

NCIS I'm joking you humorless turds.

Last edited:

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Badland jack $40 off at Harbor Freight soon...so tempted
It's very worth it. I have the 3 ton model. Makes working on the truck a breeze.

Harbor freight makes some great stuff these days. They used to be the throw away gear for a long time.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's very worth it. I have the 3 ton model. Makes working on the truck a breeze.

Harbor freight makes some great stuff these days. They used to be the throw away gear for a long time.
+1 they definitely do, I got a Cosco dolly from them before we moved and it's performed flawlessly.

Do want a 3T Badlands. And that 26-gal compressor, and a gun safe, and some (more) impact sockets...

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1 they definitely do, I got a Cosco dolly from them before we moved and it's performed flawlessly.

Do want a 3T Badlands. And that 26-gal compressor, and a gun safe, and some (more) impact sockets...
I have the Mcgraw brand air compressor. Go with that brand if you go with a harbor freight air compressor. Their gun safes look kind of chintzy, especially compared to a generic from bass pro, academy or tractor supply.

Their icon brands are at least as good as tekton. For the slightly above hobbyist level it's perfect.