What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the use of gigachad and pepe to really help me understand lol. Price like that might be worth lookin into.
I had a slight issue when I installed the Sync 3 module at first. I messaged him on FB, he gave me a few pointers to help. I had changed some settings in Forscan so I had to reinstall the Sync 2, and go back to stock in Forscan, and do a master reset on Sync 2. I had to unhook the battery, wait 10 minutes, then install the Sync 3 module. After that, Sync 3 was 100%. I don't give great reviews unless they earned it.

Last edited:

ViciousRaptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a couple vp jugs but not sure how i want to mount them yet
Here is what i am thinking about getting. There are a few other options as well.

ViciousRaptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a couple vp jugs but not sure how i want to mount them yet
Or this one.

ViciousRaptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This one is my favorite, looks sick with how they built it and minimalistic.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
This one is my favorite, looks sick with how they built it and minimalistic.
Doubles as a child seat.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Ouch! Those prices are outrages for a plastic gas bottle holder. In the near future I'm going to get the VP 5.5 on Amazon for $43 and weld up something to mount to my built right cargo panel. If I succeed in something that look good and works well I'll post it up here.
No kidding. If i was in a place I could off road a lot thatd be a different story. They are really nice though. An alpine strap may be the way i go.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No kidding. If i was in a place I could off road a lot thatd be a different story. They are really nice though. An alpine strap may be the way i go.
I have 2 D rings mounted to the vertical surface of my drop in bed liner and then a tie down strap through the handle of the can attached to both rings. Cost me a few bucks and 20min of my time.
i have 2 rings mounted to my bed liner. I put one strap through the handle of the jug and down to the rings. Holds it super tight and probably cost less than $20. You could put a second strap around the bottom too if you wanted a little extra but with the weight of the fuel and the strap pulling down and in i haven’t had a problem. Might be a little more difficult with a spray in liner
IMG_6983.jpeg