What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_3484.jpeg
    IMG_3484.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 23

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a Cannonball Run from the east side of San Antonio Near Braunfels, Texas to Amarillo, Texas. Made it from Junction, TX to Amarillo on one tank of gas at 85-95mph most of the way. Left San Antonio at 1pm pulled into the hospital parking lot at 8:15pm
The Raptor performed flawlessly! Ate up the miles like a fat kid eats cake! I wasn't beat to hell, stiff and sore like the past trips.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not a damn thing lately, too much other life crap going on. I don't know about you guys, but I got my property tax letter in the mail, and my property appraisal value for the tax office went up damn near 100k this year.
I'm in a situation where I really cannot leave kalifornistan due to a small mortgage, reasonable property taxes & insurance, and free electricity from solar. I gotta make the best of it, (more like make my last stand here), so I'm looking at starting a home business soon.

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in a situation where I really cannot leave kalifornistan due to a small mortgage, reasonable property taxes & insurance, and free electricity from solar. I gotta make the best of it, (more like make my last stand here), so I'm looking at starting a home business soon.
same, frustrated with a lot, but i have a good set up with very similar things. Here to make the best of it and ge tout at retirement.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My retirement is funded by the rapidly declining city of LA. That's why I'm putting together a small business plan, because I know from experience that gubmint never fails to fail. When that day comes, I'm hoping it's just an inconvenience to me, rather than a catastrophe.

Last edited: