What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the seat cover. Never could find a matching one to the Red/Black SE seat covers.
It's just a temporary fix if I can find a matching one or replace the panel that ripped.
Maybe I shouldn't drive after eating Taco Bell.
Doesn’t look terrible, but my OCD would just want me to abandon the red and replace so it’s all matching.

vtwinjunkie

Reaction score
Well. I made it through all 2693 pages of this thread. sheesh...Took me 3 months of casual reading on my breaks most days. Been looking for a raptor a while just waiting for the right one. Hope you join you all soon with a 2013-2014 SCREW with low miles. (I know I am one of many looking haha).

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well. I made it through all 2693 pages of this thread. sheesh...Took me 3 months of casual reading on my breaks most days. Been looking for a raptor a while just waiting for the right one. Hope you join you all soon with a 2013-2014 SCREW with low miles. (I know I am one of many looking haha).
giphy.gif

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried to remove that weird metal brick on the rear frame rail since it is the source of an annoying thump.

I realized that this clunky chunk of engineering must be REALLY important to Ford because my sawzall blade disintegrated when I tried to cut the bolts.

So… I upgraded it with poly bushings.

View attachment 395341

Any recommendations for a supercharger to go with this mod? I really want to get the most performance out of this brick as possible.

Thanks in advance.
Looks like lipstick on a pig. Milwaukee torch demo blades work great, just keep at it.