What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beach_Bum

Reaction score
Detailed it. I’ve only owned it for a week and the passenger side had some awful hard water stains from the previous owner. I took a gamble on a cleaner that popped up on my Facebook page that claimed to get rid of hard water stains. I had zero faith that it would actually work, but to my surprise it did an amazing job! Granted, I had to do bout 6 passes on each panel, but for $35 shipped it was well worth it.

C6196873-B5DF-4D6A-9A10-CC5F0FF0AEA0.jpeg048CA050-7C5A-4016-8565-5B8A53B3BEB6.jpeg

before:
59882B7A-B272-49DC-A0B0-F1F17DA59A06.jpeg

after (not the best pic but I promise all the spots are gone):
097D6D53-31C3-466D-9DB2-186C6AFD956C.jpeg

the stuff:
493C44EC-2591-4456-B1BB-1EFE3EA848AE.jpeg

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Detailed it. I’ve only owned it for a week and the passenger side had some awful hard water stains from the previous owner. I took a gamble on a cleaner that popped up on my Facebook page that claimed to get rid of hard water stains. I had zero faith that it would actually work, but to my surprise it did an amazing job! Granted, I had to do bout 6 passes on each panel, but for $35 shipped it was well worth it.

View attachment 346226View attachment 346227

before:
View attachment 346228

after (not the best pic but I promise all the spots are gone):
View attachment 346229

the stuff:
View attachment 346230

Glad it came off they are some of the most pita stuff to deal with. Was there any spots on the windows if so, did that help?
We do a heavy compound buff to get them off, its not fun.

Beach_Bum

Reaction score
Glad it came off they are some of the most pita stuff to deal with. Was there any spots on the windows if so, did that help?
We do a heavy compound buff to get them off, its not fun.
Thanks! Yeah I was about to drop a grand on a professional detail and ceramic coat, so to get it out for $35, some elbow grease an a days work made me extremely happy. None on the windows luckily, but that company also makes a product specifically for spots on windows. I’ve never tried it.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I was about to drop a grand on a professional detail and ceramic coat, so to get it out for $35, some elbow grease an a days work made me extremely happy. None on the windows luckily, but that company also makes a product specifically for spots on windows. I’ve never tried it.
A grand on a detail damn, i need to work for myself instead of a dealership lol

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Has anyone put in or thought about adding an anti theft kill switch?

The battery one seems like the worst one since youll lose all the settings thats been saved. I was thinking about the ignition one but its also gonna be the most difficult to do. Idk why this popped into my head this am, maybe too much youtube videos lol.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone put in or thought about adding an anti theft kill switch?

The battery one seems like the worst one since youll lose all the settings thats been saved. I was thinking about the ignition one but its also gonna be the most difficult to do. Idk why this popped into my head this am, maybe too much youtube videos lol.
I'd be more concerned with gas and converter theft's. Gen 1's are older now and unless it's modded to the ti-ts, I think the thieves are more into the newer gens.