What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Couple more pics...the add a leaf rides real close to the frame in the front...thinking about taking a cut off grinder and trim a couple inches from the front to fix it..

The rear is lifted about 2” from the flat factory springs. I’m figuring that it will settle down a bit. Overall, the truck rides a LOT better.

So we now have Eibachs up front, Icons out back, and Shocks by Hammer. Next up will be tires, (35’s?), then the RPG rear bump kit.
She looks to be sitting pretty level now!

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, Shocks set on low perch. The springs raised the front significantly. The new rears got rid of the Texas squat, now riding a little higher than the front. Settling down a little. Might put a tape on it tomorrow.

Citizen Park

Reaction score
Niice
I got them laying down in my garage waiting to be installed
When that Bulletin came out? because I did contact Lee, on 6th of May and they recommended using "AC Delco non synthetic power steering fluid #10-5073"
Was told the bulletin came out late May ‘21. Keep me posted!

Citizen Park

Reaction score
Installed ARH Headers on my Raptor, coupled with the already installed since 2015 CORSA XTREME .. oh man this sounds loud
like really loud, might install a resonator, or change the muffler to reduce the sound a little bit

How r the ARH headers? What made you pick those over others? Looking to max sound and performance on my Corso Extreme exhaust.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Texted the wife from the raptor and said maybe we should get a newer limited or platinum or 250. She responded that I would hate not having a raptor and would just be trading it in again so don't be stupid.

Word of wisdom. Guess I need to track down where this sound is coming from. Sounds like a dust shield noise, but only starts when turning right. Also doesn't happen all the time. It is driving me nuts though.

Already removed the front dust shields to rule those out. Rears are going to come off tonight.

Things I've replaced as general maintenance the last 6 months:

Wheel bearing, R1 rotors, new pads, new lower ball joints, new cv axles, new brake lines.

Things I have in the garage that I should replace:

ICON UCA, tie rods.