What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheChopShopLLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What brand are those filler panels for your fog lights?

This is the exact kit I purchased. There are several options depending on your specific needs.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/fog-light-bezel-and-mounting-kit-with-baja-designs-led-squadron-sport-driving-combo-lights-f-150-raptor-2010-2014/p/RFLK25/

Leonidas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mirror

Well, some jack *** driving towards me smacked our side view mirrors and shattered mine. Long story but the claim was “mutual destruction on a narrow road with big trucks and wide mirrors...”

So I looked at replacing, $850 for the mirror alone, no labor. I ended up getting individual parts from Tasca and rebuilt it myself for around $300. Mirror glass was $250 alone, front reflector, mirror motor and mirror turn signal rounded out the costs. I salvaged my cap (had to go find it at the scene of the crime later) and it was a pretty easy fix. The folding motor still worked fine and the main housing didn’t break, just those parts mentioned.

Adam Ratatat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exhaust and High Speed Stubby

I upgraded the Muffler and put turn down pipes right after it. I also added the high speed Stubby bullet which is scientifically proven to increase horsepower by 50 as well as give an average of 20 MPG lol.

Still pending the Deavers, Gussets, and Bump Stops. This is the most expensive girlfriend I have ever had ha ha.

Attachments

• Raptor Exhaust.jpg
    Raptor Exhaust.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Antenna2.jpg
    Antenna2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 57

TheChopShopLLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I upgraded the Muffler and put turn down pipes right after it. I also added the high speed Stubby bullet which is scientifically proven to increase horsepower by 50 as well as give an average of 20 MPG lol.

Still pending the Deavers, Gussets, and Bump Stops. This is the most expensive girlfriend I have ever had ha ha.

Both look great!

I need to pick up one of those bullets!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score

post a sound clip. any cab drone?

Adam Ratatat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
post a sound clip. any cab drone?

I can't figure out how to load the sound clip but it doesn't do it justice either way. It is aggressive and loud on the initial start and no drone on the freeway. Definitely a nice mod for a small amount.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Both look great!

I need to pick up one of those bullets!

Thanks brother, it was around $20 on Amazon and radio is nice and clear.

D

Deleted member 12951

Well since the power steering pump blew a few months ago and spewed fluid everywhere and then the power steering cooler part of the A/C condenser cracked in Baja a month ago spewing even more, I decided to do some cleaning. When the dealership did the work on both, I asked them both times to clean up all the power steering fluid that went everywhere each time, if they did they did a **** poor job. But after spending several hours cleaning to what I consider “clean”, I now see why the dealership never did it. Damn, it was all over. When it spewed both time, it when into the fans and just went everywhere!

First time I took this much off on this side, glad I did.
b811fa4bbcd83485e09ddba1a5800d76.jpg

Drivers side suspension was just covered in PS fluid.

8d1736ffc0266bc7ee4fd0648fc4c7fc.jpg

Took off the front diff skid plate, boy that thing was caked and everything above it. Good thing I did, found the front diff vent tube was off.

422e41cff8f9a3912e594bda50047f38.jpg

Blow a pump, cleaning up the mess is more or a hassle than replacing it.

Last edited by a moderator: