What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drj.raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@tcm glx can answer that. I love them, but apparently the state trooper last night didn't like the blue tint at the cutoff line. Either he was bored, or had a different motive for pulling me over (my guess a dui check). Got off with a warning, but now contemplating going to 4500k lights instead of 5500k.

That's lucky you got off with a warning, I've just led's in stock halogen housing, I'd like to put them in projectors that look.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Spyder housings, Evo X projectors, Morimoto bulbs ballast and harness.

Thanks! I'm running led's in stock halogen housing, I'd like to switch to a factory hid look.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fixed the troublesome media selector on the steering wheel. Stupid thing has been acting up for a while. Dealership said they couldnt recreate the problem, so they wouldn't fix it. Purchased it online and did it myself, took about 20 minutes in total.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone's gunna say it, so it might as well he me.... Looks crooked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol Yup, it is. Shop tried everything they could to get them straight but thats the best they could do. Bought it used with a cold air intake for a killer price, so I’m starting to think that played into the seller’s price.

Not the end of the world. Sounds great and doesn’t look as bad in person, if that makes any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk