What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had Kyle golden at sundown one build a custom speakerbox for under the rear seats. It has two JL Audio tw3's powered by a 600 watt JL Audio amplifier. The custom box work was executed perfectly and it sounds wonderful! Goodbye "700 watt Sony sub" lol what a joke
That's pretty sick. I'm not as big into audio as I used to be but that is a very nice piece. I'm sure it's 100x better than the Sony too. How much did that run you?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RaptoRyan

Reaction score
The audio equipment was right around $1000 and the custom box with materials was around $1200, then I had the bright idea to use the tailgate brake light emblem which ran another $160 or so. I wanted some bass but also didn't want a stupid speaker box making my truck look crappy, this looks amazing and the details he put on it are one of a kind. Beats a plastic stealth box for sure and I think those run close to $1000. And no I won't sell it lol had 4 offers already from instagram!

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed the Roll-N-Lock A-Series bed cover - it's a great product!

Also installed 2 Rigid Dually lights under the rear bumper. Left one is Amber and right one is White. I'm going to use a couple of the Upfitter Switches to control them separately as I don't want to automatically blind everyone behind the truck when I put it into Reverse.

92430d1505714588-what-did-u-do-your-raptor-today-roll-n-lock-rear-lights-2017-09-16.jpg

Attachments

• Roll-N-Lock & Rear Lights 2017-09-16.jpg
    Roll-N-Lock & Rear Lights 2017-09-16.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 2,336

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here it is, a dinosaur mod in the Raptor world. Easy to install, really good quality. I ended up using exacto knife to cut the rubber mat alongside the edges of the tool box so that I can take the mat out to clean.

View attachment 92305

View attachment 92306

View attachment 92307

Anyone ever find out who made that box and get more info on it?

Because Raptor Tax

It'd be funny (to me at least) if you had Rappy Graphics make that decal. #TrueRaptorTax

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 12951

Question, why did you pick the DR650 over the DR750? I am looking into getting one and looking for feedback.

Might of been that it wasn't out. I recently purchased the DR650 (about 2 months ago) and if I were getting one now, I would have gotten the DR750 for only $50 more for better night vision.

I purchased the Power Magic Battery pack and for short daily driving trips, the battery doesn't have a chance to gain much of a charge to keep the camera running after sitting in a parking lot.

For viewing the camera remotely, they only give you 10 minutes a day. You can purchase more time but for an iPhone, you can only purchase it through the App Store so it doesn't work well for me unless I go buy Apple gift cards. I didn't find this out until AFTER I purchased it and installed it.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The DR750 just came out after I installed the DR650...d'Oh! I would have bought the DR750 if I had known.

That is what I was thinking, I just didn't know if I was missing something in the description between them.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Might of been that it wasn't out. I recently purchased the DR650 (about 2 months ago) and if I were getting one now, I would have gotten the DR750 for only $50 more for better night vision.

I purchased the Power Magic Battery pack and for short daily driving trips, the battery doesn't have a chance to gain much of a charge to keep the camera running after sitting in a parking lot.

For viewing the camera remotely, they only give you 10 minutes a day. You can purchase more time but for an iPhone, you can only purchase it through the App Store so it doesn't work well for me unless I go buy Apple gift cards. I didn't find this out until AFTER I purchased it and installed it.

Thanks, just wanted to make sure I was not missing anything..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter