What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highpowernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dig that trailer. Did you build it from scratch, or was it a kit of some sort?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
Not a kit, this is a project in the works, trying to find what I want and build it.
Goals=
Independent suspension
Same wheels/ tires as truck
Holds tent for sleeping
Solid as a rock

I know a trailer doesn't need these things , but it's what I want. I'm probably going to build another, and sell this eventually. This is my working project

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
changing mine over this long weekend. the bolts are not fun to reach with tools it looks so far. may drain lower hose to get better access.

pYDtxm.jpg

got it swapped out. i found it the easiest to let all the air out of the tires.
pull intake, remove reservoir, then unbolt the pump. pull the belt on the last bolt.

its annoying and a little messy, but overall pretty easy. more pictures if it werent so messy.

side bar, i think im going to do some research into this new resi from all these other companies. i know a lot of people just blindly say the baffling sucks in the stock ones. but they do not suck, people may be getting duped to dump almost 350$ to do something the factory one does just fine.

i think the better route would be to possibly get a larger diameter pump wheel and a larger drive belt to drop back pressure and lower temps. its finger turns as is.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Took it camping this weekend, so of course before I left I had to get a few things done.

Installed some lights I got from Mikhail at M&R months ago. They're Run-D brand, and he had sent them out as a warranty replacement for some 6" rectangle lights they no longer carry. These suckers are BRIGHT. Awesome light for such tiny little cubes. I didn't get many good pictures, but you can see them up on the hood.

Also, I broke a personal rule of my own and put stickers on the paint. After testing out these ADS 3.0s on the front of my truck. I'm a believer. They earned a spot on my truck. I took an unexpected wash that was probably 8-10" deep and 4 feet wide at about 70-75 and did not bottom at all. These suckers handled it, and they were set with the adjustment all the way open (or soft). absolutely amazed. Anyway. Pics:

2DfoThp.jpg

3WxFUh5.jpg

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks
Not a kit, this is a project in the works, trying to find what I want and build it.
Goals=
Independent suspension
Same wheels/ tires as truck
Holds tent for sleeping
Solid as a rock

I know a trailer doesn't need these things , but it's what I want. I'm probably going to build another, and sell this eventually. This is my working project

I'm going to be building something similar soon, what springs and shocks did you use and how did you select them?

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed bed side support and test fitted tool box's with new parts. Still need re route that rear camera wire harness. I did cut the bypass lower shocks mounts off and moved those little bit more inward. I had slight rubbing to compression tube at full articulation.

rfD5gkQ.jpg
I know you make a lot of stuff yourself. So did you fabricate it? Looks great, plus built in chase lights...

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you make a lot of stuff yourself. So did you fabricate it? Looks great, plus built in chase lights...

Yes i did, took more time in computer then in garage tho. I had similar one but i wanted to keep rear view camera and emblem. I think it came out semi decent and rear doesn't look too open now.