What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm working on that, but $500 decal is salty!

If you are going with a solid color and not a design, Amazon sells 5'x6' rolls for around $60. It is far more than you need for a hood. I did mine that way. The excess will leave you with enough to do your valance too if you choose.

Driving around a bit to warm up the engine helps stretch it across too. No need for anything fancy. A credit card, 60 bucks, extra set of hands, some patience, and engine heat is all you need.

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was trying to put edge trim to shock cut opening but i failed. Bought edge trim lot before i did holes, really didn't know what to get and bought what was succested. Looks like Line-X guy actually used product :ROFLJest:

Attachments

• IMG_4976.jpg
    IMG_4976.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 84

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That matte hood wrap looks so good on black truck. Finally received mine but will need to wait for a while to get it done.
thank you, also If you are going to install yours contact me, because even when after i watched a video there some things that i figured on my own after ******* up the first one and paying second time around for a replacement. lol

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you, also If you are going to install yours contact me, because even when after i watched a video there some things that i figured on my own after ******* up the first one and paying second time around for a replacement. lol

Thank you for the offer but not going to happen. Me, wrap or wallpaper is really bad combination. Will let shop to do that.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Thank you for the offer but not going to happen. Me, wrap or wallpaper is really bad combination. Will let shop to do that.

Right there with you on that one. Putting on a simple decal is enough for me. Anything above that I leave to the pros.

D

Deleted member 12951

I still have mine and haven't put it on yet :rofl: I bought it like 4 months ago or something.

Haha, still have mine too. If anyone can mess up a decal, I can. I have the hood and valance too and no way in hell would I attempt that, its still in the shipping roll.

e150c7b03a9b7dd0605d0569beedbb79.jpg