What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
So out of the box, lowest setting is basically top perch and if you adjust them then it goes even higher? Issues with CV's then with these ADS's?

I think 'out of the box' they are a little lower, these have a very slight amount cranked into them, maybe 2-3 threads showing at the top. I'll get a better pic tonight if you're interested in seeing them.

I've heard of zero issues with CVs using these shocks. no different than the guys who are running Fox/King/Icon at similar heights.

D

Deleted member 12951

I think 'out of the box' they are a little lower, these have a very slight amount cranked into them, maybe 2-3 threads showing at the top. I'll get a better pic tonight if you're interested in seeing them.

I've heard of zero issues with CVs using these shocks. no different than the guys who are running Fox/King/Icon at similar heights.

I personally don't really need to know if too much trouble, I was merely curious. Lol, I have my ICON's with 13 threads showing above the collar. I got with Dylan personally at TRR and asked what is the safest highest setting. He said no more than 1 3/8" above the black part of the shock. I cranked my up!

Before pic with the rake that I couldn't stand.

c4e94fff7356a5e98f47a91cee7fe85c.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I personally don't really need to know if too much trouble, I was merely curious. Lol, I have my ICON's with 13 threads showing above the collar. I got with Dylan personally at TRR and asked what is the safest highest setting. He said no more than 1 3/8" above the black part of the shock. I cranked my up!

Before pic with the rake that I couldn't stand.

c4e94fff7356a5e98f47a91cee7fe85c.jpg

Yeah I'm not a fan of the raked out look either. Now I kind of wish I had measured before and after! :rofl: Looking at the difference between the Icons and the ADS shocks, the ADS do look to be a bit longer because of the way the reservoir and the top hat are configured, so maybe that's why it's higher with less adjustment.

Leonidas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Demon eyes

Added some demon eye decals, charcoal grey. I think they help on the lighter colored trucks. Looked a little awkward outside of the headlights.

Attachments

• image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2496.JPG
    IMG_2496.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 76
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 78

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Added some demon eye decals, charcoal grey. I think they help on the lighter colored trucks. Looked a little awkward outside of the headlights.

That looks good. Are they reflective? Need a night shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started install of bypass rack yesterday and TODAY i finally finished. Had few issues long the way but it's in the truck now with stock leafs. Need to get those Deavers back into truck, those were so much better.
jhMlK3v.jpg
g7N2J0N.jpg

Next project will be front suspension and like with rear suspension, i already have problems with coilover. Well at least there is something to do when i get rest of the parts fixed.