What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Torque checked the beadlocks, not a single loose one! Ended up having a close call on the roadway though, as I was in the left turn lane and someone tried merging into the turn lane exactly in the space my truck currently occupied and had to move to the left to avoid them and ended up scratching my driver door up a bit on some traffic markers there. The scratch was about 6 inches tall and about 2 inches long, but thankfully MOST of it buffed out with some spot cleaner and polish.

Lugnut2683

Reaction score
Did away with the ratchet straps and mounted the aluminum Pro Eagle jack mount. I used 1/2" X 1 1/2" zinc hex bolts w/cut washers on either side:
5ed7744c2feb52419fc458193e3b9099.jpg36511195dd4bfef838831272bed67a6f.jpg271dafd72dd86554cbcd25190c487e76.jpg520c526873221b6c97884924e5cf76b4.jpg
4a9dd4b639972dba9e457641485482e6.jpg
b079b78feadc042e7a987ad0893d6231.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lugnut2683

Reaction score
And so it begins.......

Oh yes. Each run gives me reasons to tweak, adjust, add, and refine the truck to my liking.

So I used this Mob Armor iPad mount on the last run, and the suction cups held up with no problem. The issue was that the magnet was not strong enough and the iPad came off on two extreme occasions. The zip tie is a temp fix for now, as is the power cable (I hate the way it looks).

I'm running a LeadNav app with the Dual GPS puck.

4217acbe0e0c0628f4ec08ea85e4322f.jpg55eb445ec9a5efe5a064d7364cfe2e06.jpg7c4105c82d50ff2a7523b5f43e3f7689.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sgtdevildog

Reaction score
5Star Tuner

Sure that this question has already been asked. However with all the threads I thought I was going to ask anyway. I am wondering what adding a tuner to my stock 2017 ford raptor will do to my warranty. I've heard horror stories about it voiding them. I am wondering if somebody who works for Ford to tell me the honest answer. Will adding a tuner to my new raptor void my warranty? With this being a new truck and a new motor for the rafter I just want to make sure I don't screw myself in the long run. I did add a five star tuner to my 2014 raptor and have not ever been happier. Better gas mileage but a performance better everything and never ever have I had a problem with it since they have bought it back and 14. With that being said I really want to add another tutor to my new truck I just A bit more concerned with my factory warranty due to new ways of being able to tell whether or not you have done something to void the factory warranty.

Last edited:

mwm5094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure that this question has already been asked. However with all the threads I thought I was going to ask anyway. I am wondering what adding a tuner to my stock 2017 ford raptor will do to my warranty. I've heard horror stories about it voiding them. I am wondering if somebody who works for Ford to tell me the honest answer. Will adding a tuner to my new raptor void my warranty? With this being a new truck and a new motor for the rafter I just want to make sure I don't screw myself in the long run. I did add a five star tuner to my 2014 raptor and have not ever been happier. Better gas mileage but a performance better everything and never ever have I had a problem with it since they have bought it back and 14. With that being said I really want to add another tutor to my new truck I just A bit more concerned with my factory warranty due to new ways of being able to tell whether or not you have done something to void the factory warranty.

All depends on your dealer. I only go to one dealer for my personal trucks and work trucks so they never give me any issues but I was in there the other day buying parts and overheard someone getting a warranty claim denied on his GT350 that had 300 miles on it. The reason they were denying his claim was because he had drag radials on the back.

sgtdevildog

Reaction score
All depends on your dealer. I only go to one dealer for my personal trucks and work trucks so they never give me any issues but I was in there the other day buying parts and overheard someone getting a warranty claim denied on his GT350 that had 300 miles on it. The reason they were denying his claim was because he had drag radials on the back.

That is crazy. Just for using different tires. And see this is what I'm talking about. I was talking to my tech guy and he was saying they can tell Judy with the computer they hook up to your truck when they do maintenance on it. What the heck.