What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sprayed amsoil MPHD on the shocks. Even with my cardboard shields it was still messy. I also don't like the brown tint so I the wiped them with HD paper towels and it looks better but the amount of protection will be far less. So I will reapply in every few weeks I guess

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sprayed amsoil MPHD on the shocks. Even with my cardboard shields it was still messy. I also don't like the brown tint so I the wiped them with HD paper towels and it looks better but the amount of protection will be far less. So I will reapply in every few weeks I guess

I coated mine with Lucas spray wax yesterday. Seems pretty durable so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used a product called corrosion block on my original stock shocks it was good but not great and after about two winters it was not enough. I reapplied about every three weeks. I tested Fluid film on a piece of metal to see what the consistency was like and it was thicker then the corrosion block. Amsoil looked thick not sure yet about it. Update later.