What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorhternILRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After nearly a month wait the Corsa Extreme finally arrived. This truck sounds unbelievable now. Very happy, it was worth the wait.

On a side note... Debating on installing an LED light bar in the lower grill but worried about getting a ticket for no front plate. Anyone in the northern Chicago suburbs running with no plate? Have you been hassled? I already have fairly dark window tint and don't want to give the police any other reason to pull me over.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

SVO 85

Reaction score
After nearly a month wait the Corsa Extreme finally arrived. This truck sounds unbelievable now. Very happy, it was worth the wait.

On a side not... Debating on installing an LED light bar in the lower grill but worried about getting a ticket for no front plate. Anyone in the northern Chicago suburbs running with no plate? Have you been hassled? I already have fairly dark window tint and don't want to give the police any other reason to pull me over.

It's really easy to modify your bracket so you can have the plate and the light.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Got my retrofits installed, too bad they're pointed at the ground. Going to need a little more work on them

BCF23A4A-BFE8-4CC0-BA36-598EADA7E222_zpshmcbrg9z.jpg

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I gave her a little spit shine. I was blown away by the Detail Spray and I finally feel like I have all the right 'tools' for the job.

Of course no car wash would be complete without a little rain a few hours later.

View attachment 76891

View attachment 76893

Super clean, super shiny!!! Great job!

Be careful though, Detail Spray is very addictive... :ROFLJest:

-Dan