What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Installed fire extinguishers and mounts to chase rack last night...

Ordered: ARB tire repair kit, CO2 mount for chase rack (Smittybilt I bought doesn't fit, so it is for sale...), Harbor Freight 2 ton jack, C4 Fabworks skid plate and extension, ARB recovery gear bag, 1"x30' kinetic energy rope and 2 soft shackles from Roger @RSiWORKS, and will be getting some quick fist clamps to mount up an axe and shovel on the other side of my chase rack..... Where do I sign-in for RA (Raptors Anonymous)?

Guess I can't forget the rear Fox 3.0's I got from @sandtrooper29 at TRR.... sending them to @RPG to go through and rebuild if necessary and when they send them back, they'll be sending me a freshly rebuilt set of front Fox 3.0's too....

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not something I did yet but I just received an email that Fedex dropped off my Whipple SC at my office. Now I'm not going to be able to concentrate on what I'm working on the rest of the day until I'm able to get back to my office and sensually caress it. :okay2:

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a Dirty Deeds exhaust at @CrownOffroad 's house and then went and ate and drank ourselves stupid!!!!

Thanks for the hospitality Chris!!!

Now that's a good day's work! What size muffler? Sound clip please if it's not a 16"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that's a good day's work! What size muffler? Sound clip please if it's not a 16"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's the 16". And you know what, it didn't take any time at all to install. I was super impressed with the install. It took us about 30 minutes all in. Talk to Chris at @CrownOffroad. He's got a deal on them right now and can walk you through the install.

Good luck!!!