What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do have the laptop connected to GPS and WIFI. I am a traveling Hot Spot... The iPad does have cell service. The laptop comes in handy for my photography. What you see is a 15 inch which switches out for my 17 inch on longer trips...

9145-stormtrooper.jpg

Here is an image showing the GPS using the entire western part of the country. Great for long trips...

What do you use that setup for?

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rotated the tires yesterday. Drove up Mt Ranier with my dad. The lady at the gate asked if it was 4 wheel drive. Lol Dad got a good laugh. "Chains required" but the owners manual specifically says to not use chains. They asked if we were carrying. I said yes. They said we wouldn't need them, but it's required to carry them. I sometimes wonder about the country we live in.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

You probably didn't understand the directions! :crazy:

On a side note, my Kooks Catless long tube headers were delivered today!!!!

tGoBPq2.jpg
What tune you planning to use? I want those. Lol

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rotated the tires yesterday. Drove up Mt Ranier with my dad. The lady at the gate asked if it was 4 wheel drive. Lol Dad got a good laugh. "Chains required" but the owners manual specifically says to not use chains. They asked if we were carrying. I said yes. They said we wouldn't need them, but it's required to carry them. I sometimes wonder about the country we live in.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

What tune you planning to use? I want those. Lol

I'm going to get them installed in Houston at GForce Motorsports. It will be dyno tuned by John Lund.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What do you use that setup for?

I get 12 weeks vacation every year. I travel the back roads of the west seeking out the odd and the unusual... Not get lost and photography are my main reasons. Besides that it just looks cool...

Here are some examples of my images...

10491-unusual.jpg

10492-sumpter-dredge.jpg

10493-ship-wreck.jpg

10495-oregon-coast.jpg

10494-southern-utah.jpg

From the Oregon Coast to the unusual features of Utah, it's all my back yard...

Last edited: