What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Installed the bed extender that I picked up from caverndiver yesterday. It makes a good holder for a few hundred pounds of sand to keep some extra traction in the back end as we lead into the winter months.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked up 4 OEM Beadlock wheels. So now I have 3 sets of stock wheels. Guess its time to get rid of the non Beadlock ones. Tires are them have about 60 yo 70% tread life so perfect second set so I can have spares that match.

Locutus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Additions while on vacation

Finally got around and installed my KC Led Lights that I had purchased from RSI Works. Should have plenty of light on the dark back roads.

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 69
D

Deleted member 12951

Picked up 4 OEM Beadlock wheels. So now I have 3 sets of stock wheels. Guess its time to get rid of the non Beadlock ones. Tires are them have about 60 yo 70% tread life so perfect second set so I can have spares that match.

How funny, I have two sets of (5) SE beadlocks and 1 set of standard stock wheels too.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Finally got around and installed my KC Led Lights that I had purchased from RSI Works. Should have plenty of light on the dark back roads.

You need more!