What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor down... Coming home after an alignment tonight. Minivan turned right in front of me. All walked away. Exactly 2 weeks away from heading down south to run Baja with Raptor Expeditions. I know that the ADD bumper helped deflect the other vehicle. Also check out the Rigids...still working :)

Damn buddy. Glad you're alright, it hurts to see that poor Raptor like that.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor down... Coming home after an alignment tonight. Minivan turned right in front of me. All walked away. Exactly 2 weeks away from heading down south to run Baja with Raptor Expeditions. I know that the ADD bumper helped deflect the other vehicle. Also check out the Rigids...still working :)

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get 'er back to normal as fast as possible!

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Holy crap. Sorry to hear that brother. Terrain down!

Glad everyone is safe. Hope insurance can get you a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

why the hell is it upside down, it's not that way on my computer?

˙uǝɥʇ dn ǝpᴉs-ʇɥƃᴉɹ ǝq llᴉʍ ʇᴉ ʇɐɥʇ ǝɔuɐɥɔ 0ϛ/0ϛ ɐ sᴉ ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ℲɹℲ oʇ ʇɐɥʇ pɐold∩ ˙ʇᴉ ǝʌɐs puɐ uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝq oʇ ʇᴉ dᴉlɟ oʇ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɹnoʎ ǝs∩ ˙ɥɔnɯ os ʇou 'ɯnɹoɟ sᴉɥ┴ ˙ʎllɐnsn ǝɹnʇɔᴉd ǝɥʇ dᴉlɟ oʇ ɥƃnouǝ ʇɹɐɯs sᴉ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ∀ ˙ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʎɯ uo uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ƃuᴉʍoɥs sᴉ ʇI

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
˙uǝɥʇ dn ǝpᴉs-ʇɥƃᴉɹ ǝq llᴉʍ ʇᴉ ʇɐɥʇ ǝɔuɐɥɔ 0ϛ/0ϛ ɐ sᴉ ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ℲɹℲ oʇ ʇɐɥʇ pɐold∩ ˙ʇᴉ ǝʌɐs puɐ uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝq oʇ ʇᴉ dᴉlɟ oʇ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɹnoʎ ǝs∩ ˙ɥɔnɯ os ʇou 'ɯnɹoɟ sᴉɥ┴ ˙ʎllɐnsn ǝɹnʇɔᴉd ǝɥʇ dᴉlɟ oʇ ɥƃnouǝ ʇɹɐɯs sᴉ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ∀ ˙ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʎɯ uo uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ƃuᴉʍoɥs sᴉ ʇi

ok, that shit was funny......*******