What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also got new tires on this morning. nothing like buying 12 tires at once. eff meView attachment 397711 outer tie rods come tomorrow and alignment comes friday morning. mad rush to finish all this shit by friday afternoon
Interested to hear your thoughts on those tires. A few guys in my group run the Atturo mud terrains and they talk very highly of them.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested to hear your thoughts on those tires. A few guys in my group run the Atturo mud terrains and they talk very highly of them.
i tested tires for them and they were also a sponsor of our offroad group. a few years back. their mt tires have deeper tread, but a softer compound. the xt is the all terrain and has a little harder compound, but 2/32 less tread. both work well. they claim their mt is 14%better in the sand. they seemed to do well in the dunes in wyoming.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Neighbor came by, helped remove the P-side cat & exhaust section. Ford designed it so the exhaust crosstube is welded to a heat shield, which is part of the trans mount. And that exhaust section will  almost come out, but not really, unless you drop the crossmember. So, you gotta lift the transfer case, drop the crossmember, remove the exhaust, then put the crossmember back, and  THEN you can safely remove the transfer case.... and transmission.

Attachments

• 20230316_180737.jpg
    20230316_180737.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 18

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the “Fox 3.0 Factory Series Rear Bypass Shocks” for the rear??? I feel like I have reached the limit with the stock rears with deavers and stock fronts with geisers. Basically are they worth the $2200 in performance? I’m not really interested in going with 3.5”s.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the “Fox 3.0 Factory Series Rear Bypass Shocks” for the rear??? I feel like I have reached the limit with the stock rears with deavers and stock fronts with geisers. Basically are they worth the $2200 in performance? I’m not really interested in going with 3.5”s.
i added a leaf from a local shop and had them re arched and use rebuilt oem shocks for my rear. i have a 13 leaf pack now. works well for me for the time. one day when i can find rear shocks, i will get them.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The stock Raptor Gen 1 rear suspension was a big leap over the regular f150 design. And Deavers +3.0 Gen 2 Foxes are a big leap from Gen 1. But there's got to be a way to swap in a short-course style 4link onto the most popular truck on the planet. Ruff Stuff sells a WIY trailing arm package for $1250 including the heims while a set of Deavers is $1600.