What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Awsome.

Which springs/shackels did ya go with? Can we get a side shot? Your also on mid perch right?

WSI HD Progressive springs, using stock mounts but believe he changed out the bushings. Jimmy did remove the block. Yes on mid perch too. Not sure what kind of pic you want...

8y7agyvu.jpg

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WSI HD Progressive springs, using stock mounts but believe he changed out the bushings. Jimmy did remove the block. Yes on mid perch too. Not sure what kind of pic you want...

8y7agyvu.jpg

Sorry should have been more specific. I was looking to see the stance with the new springs. I was wondering if it brought back any of the stock rake look or if it was level.

Just thinking of doing the same to mine.

D

Deleted member 12951

Sorry should have been more specific. I was looking to see the stance with the new springs. I was wondering if it brought back any of the stock rake look or if it was level.

Just thinking of doing the same to mine.

Yes, it did raise the back and give it back the rack. Granted I only have the bed rack and tire back there so there is no gear to weigh it down further. I like the new stance.

qu9edase.jpg

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put my dash decal on. I think Ford should do this to every Raptor that comes off the line.

raptor12.jpg

Where did you get it? I was going for a similar look but misjudged the size a little bit...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 73

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I loaded the 93 economy tune on my Raptor. I'm liking it. Truck is plenty strong, shifting is smooth and it goes through the gears quickly letting coast a lot in 6th. I like it..