What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm Its a bit crooked

Jk lol. Looks nice
It's just the camera angle. Man, I laid on the top of the cab and measured and measured with lights set up inside so that I could align the sticker with the top of the windshield and the bottom and sides of the digital shading inside the glass in front of the rear view mirror. It's even all right. I'll have to buy another sticker when the windshield needs to be replaced, of course, but it's worth it because it looks really, really good.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
It's just the camera angle. Man, I laid on the top of the cab and measured and measured with lights set up inside so that I could align the sticker with the top of the windshield and the bottom and sides of the digital shading inside the glass in front of the rear view mirror. It's even all right. I'll have to buy another sticker when the windshield needs to be replaced, of course, but it's worth it because it looks really, really good.

Yeah im that way about angles too, thats why i had to joke about it lol