What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
WHAT???

edit: oh, youre talking the top of the gas tank. Up north here, they just drill a hole anywhere, they dont care how much spills out.
Yeah idk i just read the filler neck part somewhere, not sure how thatd be quick or easy lol

Haven’t heard of anything local to me yet.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave it a bath...im about to build a cage to surround my gas tank, im seeing lots of stories of trucks having holes drilled in gas tanks to steal the gas inside...crazy worldView attachment 346511
I just got the gas tank skid plate delivered Monday about an hour before I took off for a three day, two night camping trip. I was hoping to install it before.

It rained pretty good for about two hours the first day. The road into my property gets good and muddy everytime it rains. I had a good time tearing through the mud road!

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer returned it from service late this afternoon. The issue was my rain sensing system failed and reverted back to basic delay. It worked fine till I enabled adaptive headlights with forscan. Related? IDK. I flashed everything back to "as built" but still no rain sense. The dealer, following Ford's diagnostics is at the point of putting in a new rain sensor. I will be informative to see if that is indeed the issue. I will let all know once the parts arrive.