What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just had the ford guy at work here do a full state inspection. Looks like the outer tie rod is starting to rattle a bit.
So this is the only one i see but it says left. They the same part for both sides correct?
MOTORCRAFT MEOE144 {#AL3Z3280A} Info
Front Inner; SVT Raptor; w/ SVT Package

MOTORCRAFT MEOE145 {#AL3Z3A130A} Info Heart.png
Front Outer; SVT Raptor

That's all rockauto lists, so the inners on both sides must be the same and the outers the same.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
What is the bolt spec? I need to replace mine too... replaced lug nuts today, all rusted.
I got these ones. Ordered 100 since it was cheaper then the 96 lol.

i also grabbed the suggested washers and they didnt fit so i went to lows with one and got a ss locking washer the same size.

nipplesNchowder

Reaction score
Looks like ill be taking the headliner down today. It rained last night and it got wet inside again. Crap. Lol

Definitely not the brake light it was sealed up yesterday, so its got to be the rear window. Is there a better then oem gasket/seal out there or do i just get whatever?

Saw this while searching, should be gtg right? Windo-weld

I had a headliner leak in my high mileage 2012, had the leak when I bought it. I didn't think it was the 3rd brake light but in the end it was. I put some clear silicon along the top of the brake light and the problem went away.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I saw my first Ford Ranger Raptor today and had to swallow back the throw up in my mouth! It was blue with a white stripe on the rockers with a small Raptor decal. What the fudge was Ford thinking? It looked like a match box truck so over done with mini Raptor look alike details. I went home and hugged my Raptor and told her what I saw wasn't real.