What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep in my case I cut off the connector before the harness split, yellow is positive and black negative, used some nifty heat shrink solderless butt connectors (I’ll never go back to stock lol). But you could always piggyback onto each side with Scotchlocks and a hefty dose of electrical tape since each bolt light is a separate pair of wires.

Also might need to drill out the holes, don’t remember if stock had a Tinnerman nut or if it’s just a coarse-thread screw into plastic but the wires come through a hollow stud and are secured by a 10mm nut, so 1/4” or so hole required. But they work great and were cheap heh, will see how they last...

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked the Raptor up from the body shop today, had some scratches fixed on it. Sure did miss it - going to be missing it even more this winter while I'm doing prep work for next year's offroad events though.