What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Car wash... One of those self car wash's with the high pressure wand will clean the right up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way. I am using the method that is shown in the Adam's video to clean the engine bay and all Adam's products. I used All Purpose Cleaner to soak it all down and rinsed off with slow water stream. Using Detail Spray on a cloth to get areas and SVRT with a sponge block. I am getting there....slowly.
yjagyde6.jpg

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No way. I am using the method that is shown in the Adam's video to clean the engine bay and all Adam's products. I used All Purpose Cleaner to soak it all down and rinsed off with slow water stream. Using Detail Spray on a cloth to get areas and SVRT with a sponge block. I am getting there....slowly.
yjagyde6.jpg

This sounds like a commercial....

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I was considering buying the Adams SRVT & undercarriage stuff to see if it would help my pitiful steps that are basically ruined from my road. When I read the website today, it said that the SRVT and undercarriage dressing will collect dust...so I dont think I can go that route. I live down a DIRT road. I dont mean a rock road with dust, im talking about a full on, dusty, filthy dirt road.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was considering buying the Adams SRVT & undercarriage stuff to see if it would help my pitiful steps that are basically ruined from my road. When I read the website today, it said that the SRVT and undercarriage dressing will collect dust...so I dont think I can go that route. I live down a DIRT road. I dont mean a rock road with dust, im talking about a full on, dusty, filthy dirt road.

Steam cleaner - best way to get that set in dirt on your side steps.

Deletedone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yjagyde6.jpg

Am I the only one around here tired of hearing about Adams cleaning products and Amsoil? I feel like I'm watching the Internet forum version of QVC. But wait....there's more!