What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any chance you have some profile pics of your rig and those wheels. I'm considering the same NV machined finish wheels on my black SCREW.

Thanks

I have a couple of albums on my FRF page you can check out. I've had them almost a year and no issues.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Landfill....looks great brother. What products did you use, besides "elbow grease." ? Both inside and out?

Mine is a mess/train wreck from the RE run last sunday. I need to spend some time tomorrow cleaning it up.

Thanks mang!

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing to the Raptor, but I took 12 boys and girls age 13-10 to play Airsoft today.
5ybuta2a.jpg
gadupyja.jpg

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Landfill....looks great brother. What products did you use, besides "elbow grease." ? Both inside and out?

Mine is a mess/train wreck from the RE run last sunday. I need to spend some time tomorrow cleaning it up.

Thanks mang!

Don said he liked the Meguair's products so I gave it a shot. Gold classic leather and hi tech yellow wax