What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn right they do. I had mine stolen at the airport while I had my truck parked there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New mod . As the tailgate comes off bear traps come flying out to give you a hug before you can run away

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Also, does the electronic tailgate and a bedcover help prevent it from being stolen?

D

Deleted member 17706

I've been locking the tailgate on my truck since I first got one with a tailgate lock back in 2000. After 18 years, I hardly even think about it anymore- it's just muscle memory at this point. Key goes in to unlock before I open it. After it's closed, key goes back in and locks it. If you aren't in the habit though, I'm sure you would forget, and the auto system would be nice. For now, I'll keep mine stock and use the key.

I am the same way with my tailgate. I have been and lived across North America and never had anything stolen.

You can never be too safe. My two full spares and Pelican cooler in my bed are always strapped down with several different locks. The cooler has one HD ratchet strap across the top of the cooler, HD locks with cables on each handle running into my ammo cans on my decked storage system, and a masterlock on the lid of the cooler. Even if I have my topper on, I still like to keep my stuff locked up and secured. You work to hard to let someone else steal what you have.

n4xxr76

Reaction score

n4xxr76

Reaction score
The "Sararango" plate made me die inside just a little.

Same here. His wife’s name is Sarah so she chose the name and he had to go with it. Gotta keep the wife happy. Lol!

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I figured that much out. I'm not much for these type of plates in general, but the fact that people buy them for their Dodge Durango is what really makes me weep for society in general.

D

Deleted member 12951

Finally decided to clean off the bottom of the TRR remains

bbc240d6aa98fadebd86b2d0b65eca11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: