What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

40oz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GxAN6G1.jpg

Can someone help explain what this does? What is it like paired with a tune from 5 Star? I now have MBRP, AEF and 5 Star (on the way to the house) I will post pics once installed.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GxAN6G1.jpg

Can someone help explain what this does? What is it like paired with a tune from 5 Star? I now have MBRP, AEF and 5 Star (on the way to the house) I will post pics once installed.

Its just a replacement for you having a lead foot, your can make your truck do the same thing by learning the throttle. Waste of money.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Its just a replacement for you having a lead foot, your can make your truck do the same thing by learning the throttle. Waste of money.

You're not wrong. Sport ++4 just goes WOT with about 1/2" of pedal travel

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Why can't you just train yourself to push the pedal to WOT?

You definitely can. I've got one and I got it on sale at rock bottom price before the PC Wars happened. I honestly think it's a good $70 range type of toy, but it's not worth $250-300 or whatever they want now.

It's a toy, not a mod IMO.

My favorite bit of marketing hype was the guys saying that the throttle was 'detuned' in ORM by Ford.

stevelp99

Reaction score
Does the pedal commander feel like the difference in switching between "sport" mode in some cars like the mustang and bmws?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Does the pedal commander feel like the difference in switching between "sport" mode in some cars like the mustang and bmws?

it just changes the percentage that the throttle opens up in relation to how far you push the pedal.

So Sport ++4 is 10% pedal movement for 100% throttle opening

stevelp99

Reaction score
it just changes the percentage that the throttle opens up in relation to how far you push the pedal.

So Sport ++4 is 10% pedal movement for 100% throttle opening

Cool, I may have to look into that. Yet another thing.....

stevelp99

Reaction score
Got some KO2s, very smooth running tires and much quieter than the grabbers. The general grabbers are nice and I like the look, but they just won't do for for when I head up north this winter.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc