What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Got a flat on Saturday... first off-road flat in 18 years :(

Flat_zpsj13nyf07.jpg

No_Flat_zpssgufzc2h.jpg

My spare did not have a TPMS so on the trip home I had the warning light nag me.

The black Raptor arrived after we got to the diner we had lunch and parked next to raulsterXDozer and I. Never saw who it belonged to.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Got a flat on Saturday... first off-road flat in 18 years :(

Flat_zpsj13nyf07.jpg

No_Flat_zpssgufzc2h.jpg

My spare did not have a TPMS so on the trip home I had the warning light nag me.

The black Raptor arrived after we got to the diner we had lunch at and parked next to raulsterXDozer and I. Never saw who it belonged to.

You need a spare beadlock wheel

D

Deleted member 12951

I keep my eye out for them... not interested in a whole set and one/two don't pop up often. I can live with a mismatched wheel/tire for a few days :)

Will have one available soon. Waiting on lugnuts so I can switch my wheels out...

highpowernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep my eye out for them... not interested in a whole set and one/two don't pop up often. I can live with a mismatched wheel/tire for a few days :)

I'll take one of a set, all we need is two more. I can ship pretty cheep from work.

There is a set for sale , if we can get it worked out I'd be willing to ship the rest out.

Wayne

Last edited: