What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
You have to remind me what snap cover were talking about? Lol.... the twins have zapped my short term memory. [emoji12]

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

Post a pic ofyour Raptor here:
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=49261&share_fid=17668&share_type=t
Calendar contest August 17
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Vote for a pic here: vvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=1010757

Looks like for on-board air.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Joe-I never got back with you on this due to the fact that the shady ass cover I built sucked and actually fell off on my first offroad run after install. After that run the inlet was destroyed by sand and salt water immediately. I have been working on finding a solution and finally got something done today that I will be mounting up soon. This will go through a cutout on my rear bumper (still working front bumper solution, but it will be similar). The black cap screws on as a cover. Once I mount it up I will add the additional photo's.

I like it, more info please.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it, more info please.

Basically it is all in these two pieces. I machined the coupler and abs plastic cover here at work. The air inlet itself is just a piece I bought off Amazon, quick button push disconnect. I'll fab a bracket behind the bumper and put a pass through hole on the bumper for the cover/air inlet to fit through.

Attachments

• air inlet 1.jpg
    air inlet 1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 118
  • air inlet 2.jpg
    air inlet 2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 108