What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
:rofl: This is how I feel every time at Pismo and my only gripe with the truck.

You know I had too...

Stuck_5_zpsywufk9ev.jpg

At least your failure wasn't from a bad design... it was from a jump six-feet-high-angled-deploy-the-side-airbags-best-decision ever....

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Joe-I never got back with you on this due to the fact that the shady ass cover I built sucked and actually fell off on my first offroad run after install. After that run the inlet was destroyed by sand and salt water immediately. I have been working on finding a solution and finally got something done today that I will be mounting up soon. This will go through a cutout on my rear bumper (still working front bumper solution, but it will be similar). The black cap screws on as a cover. Once I mount it up I will add the additional photo's.

Attachments

• Air.jpg
    Air.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 114
  • air 1.jpg
    air 1.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 105
  • air 3.jpg
    air 3.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 124

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Joe-I never got back with you on this due to the fact that the shady ass cover I built sucked and actually fell off on my first offroad run after install. After that run the inlet was destroyed by sand and salt water immediately. I have been working on finding a solution and finally got something done today that I will be mounting up soon. This will go through a cutout on my rear bumper (still working front bumper solution, but it will be similar). The black cap screws on as a cover. Once I mount it up I will add the additional photo's.
You have to remind me what snap cover were talking about? Lol.... the twins have zapped my short term memory. [emoji12]

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

Post a pic ofyour Raptor here:
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=49261&share_fid=17668&share_type=t
Calendar contest August 17
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Vote for a pic here: vvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=1010757