What are these holes in the truck bed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackjare9455

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took out the plastic drop in liner what was on my truck when I bought it, prepping to get a spray in, and I saw these 3 holes on each side. Two look like grommets, and 1 is threaded. What went here?!2014AD7D-84CB-4F3D-90AA-5C0454BAA3E5.jpeg

OP
OP
jackjare9455

jackjare9455

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, i still have my bed extenders in my garage. waiting for it to be the same price as an ounce of gold, then i will sell it

gonna be waitin a while......
sometimes the prices of parts for these trucks has me scratching my head... The tailgate access panel, a stamped piece of metal, is 200 for our trucks, but a newer truck can get it for 60 bucks... (I want to delete my stripper pole before I line the bed)
Then, shipping these days... Saw a mod for a leather covered OEM console lid. I checked tasca and it was still pretty damn high, but the shipping was like 60 bucks... How does Amazon ship a Chinese ATV for free, but a console lid costs 60 to ship :think:

But the one that made me chuckle was a Jordan rookie card, gem mint, was selling on ebay for like 10,000 or something like that... and they still wanted a 1.50 for shipping. mfer for 10,000 you can throw in the shipping for free LOL, it's just the principle of the damn thing.