What are options to raise rear about 1-1/2"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magstar67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the mid perch on my '13 and like the handling improvements and the aggresive look it gives the truck when viewed from the front, I didnt do it to level the truck. I carry quite a bit of hunting gear at times and also haul a trailer a lot which makes the truck sit too low in the back because of the mid perch front height. It wasnt noticeable at the stock low perch setting.

What is the simplest way to raise the back of the truck about 1-1/2" or so? I have seen lift blocks for this purpose for regular 4x4 F150s but they are the wrong height for the Raptors. Another option is to use an add-a-leaf but I'm afraid that will stiffen the ride and also affect the rear suspension performance that makes a Raptor what it is.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Replace the leaf springs, lifting blocks are bad news, the ones that come on the raptor stock are bad enough

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go with +3 or +4 Deavers. We are currently running +4 on the truck and have a good stance w two spares and a shit load of spares without being overly stiff. IMO