What are all the problems with 13's ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The mileage is lower than expected (11.5 - 12.2) so far but each tank seems to get a little better. The sunroof leaked (air whistle only) for a few days following the first snow (frozen seals) but has since gone away.

As it settles n it does seem to shutter with the various bumps and holes inthe road.

It sits outside all the time and its been cold in Denver the past couple weeks. I have noticed a bit of valve chatter when cold but any big V-8 will do that in my experience. All and all, its a truck. It acts like one, drives better than expected, and I've not had any real issues.

I do wish the recirculating air would just stay on when selected but my daughter's boyfriend's new Civic does the same 5 minute cycle thing. Annoying but no issue.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
driver sided door rattle

not sure this is a problem, but when closing the driver side door from the inside, it seems awful rattley, for lack of a better way to describe it, as if there is something a little loose somewhere. the passenger side closes nice and smoothly. is this normal, or something i should have the dealer take a look at? doesnt seem particularly tight for a brand new vehicle

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc