Well that was short lived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SweetRaptor

Reaction score
You may be able to squeeze a few more bucks out of your insurance carrier. Pull up some listings near you that would justify it and make an arguement with the adjuster. I'm in the Insurance industry and the first offer they give you is never the best they are willing to do.

Glad you're ok!

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
When I moved to Colorado (Denver area - in the early 70s) it was great. Beautiful state for sure. Did a lot of hunting, motorcycling, etc....

I noticed at the time there were several license plate holders with the slogan "Don't Californicate Colorado" on them. Starting in the late-eighties that slogan started becoming a truism (at an ever-accelerating rate).

I finally had enough and moved away in 2004.
Welcome to Northern LA..errrrr I mean Las Vegas.
Northern NV Hates LV and rightfully so but Reno has become a Mfing SanFranFuxco suburb:(

Chazzersgarage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife and I are in Denver now. She's a Native and we've been here since I retired from the Marine Corps. 30 years now. It's not the friendly, big cow town it use to be. We've bought in South Dakota and are spending more and more time there.

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be so sad. Sorry to hear man. At least your insurance is taking care of you--hope you can replace her ASAP!

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God was with you , did you have any mods ? Did you run the final numbers. What’s next the R. We love u bro stay healthy.