Looks like the dealer charged me for brake work that was never done.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate dealers. I had one try to charge me $500 to replace the pinion seal on the trans - what is that, 5 bolts (can't remember if slide yoke or not), a $10 dollar seal and 20mins?. I started yelling at the bitch on the phone. When I arrived, $45.00 bill. Bastards.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Small Claims

Take them to small claims court, I did it, on a car work like a charm, add all court fees to the claim, say same thing I do not want cash, just want everything fixed. When I went back to the dealer after winning for years I got the red caret treatment for years they KISSED MY ASS like they should. Cheers

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Sorry, damages in Nevada where I filed have to be under 5K, cheers

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the exact reason I never let anyone touch my wife. Just can’t trust em. Lol.

Yeah, unfortunately unscrupulous people abound.
Once took my wife’s then Lexus Rx350 in for service at stealer. They call me to say the cabin filter needs changing and the space where it sits has nests in it and they need to drop the dashboard to clean it for a mere thousand bucks. I said don’t touch it. I happened to be ten minutes away.

I go right there, take one of my flashlights from my collection that will seer your retinas, walk right into the service bay, see a filthy filter on mechanics bench that was obviously a prop, I open the passenger door, glovebox was open, and I illuminate it.

Clean as a whistle. Out and out liars.

Called service manager to complain, got his vm, left message and never heard back. Never went back either.