Well.... I think I'm out...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife and I experienced our first theft this summer when our mountain bikes were stolen. We were both gutted for days, such a disappointment when you lose something you love. The only thing I would be more pissed about having stolen is my Raptor.

Hope you figure out what you want and insurance makes you whole.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Was your trunk monkey sleeping or what?
Sorry to hear this, like people have said I'd get a used one till the new one comes out.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, I feel for you man. My dirtbike got jacked a few years back and the ******** got caught riding it without a tag a year after. I got to see the MFer found guilty in court. I hope you get the same satisfaction VG!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Ah shit!! I feel for you, it's a ****** situation. People are ********. The good news is you can find Raptors with some miles in the for cheap. I say go with another Raptor. It's one of those things you regret not having after awhile. Buuuuuut those Mazzulla trucks are pretty badass!!!