Well I really screwed up....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make the wife get a 2nd job lol. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

HAHA that got a good laugh here!

OP
OP
FineLineMtrSprt

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the hell of It I test drove a Screw with the wife last sunday. She liked it and was amazed at the room in the back seat but they wanted 54k..only option it had was sunroof. ..I talked them down to 48 without trying but that was the lowest they would go since it was a Ford certified used car. Still was too much as it had an aftermarket trailer brake controller bolted the dash...few denys and scrapes in the bed with no liner. They were gonna give me 28k for my jeep....I turned them down. I would rather have the Scab for 45 which had every option available for 2012 except I don't think it had the man step. But oddly that dealer called me back today and I told them the one dealer offered me 28k for my jeep and they said to bring it in they should be able to beat that. So for giggles Im going back there in the morning.

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FineLineMtrSprt

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well went and looked at it again....they will give me 30k for the jeep and I got them down to 43995...down from 44995 lol....which I think they can come down a bit more as its the last day of the month and since tomorrow is June 1st they have to pay taxes on all cars in stock, so they may be able to come down another 1500 so that way im financing a even 50k.. of course my payments will go up over the jeep and yeah we could swing it....but do I want to pull the trigger...or wait another 6-12 months. Uhh this is going to kill me either way lol.